View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Information and Communication Technology Facilities and Services RuleUsers of UNE's ICT facilities and services must understand their responsibilities associated with their access and be accountable for the way they use these facilities and services. This Rule sets out the principles that guide the user and their access to these services. It does not seek to identify common or statutory law requirements and reference must be made to associated legislation and UNE rules, policies, protocols and procedures for guidance.
- Information and Communications Infrastructure RuleThe University provides Information and Communication Technology (ICT) facilities and services to University Representatives, Students and Approved Users and Entities to support their work and study. While being aware of the positive outcome of this support, the University is committed to ensuring that its ICT infrastructure is secure and is managed consistently and in accordance with relevant legislation and UNE rules, policies and procedures.
- Information Security RuleThe purpose of this policy is to ensure:
- The provision of reliable and uninterrupted IT services;
- The integrity and validity of data;
- An ability to recover effectively and efficiently from disruption; and
- The protection of all the University's IT assets including data, software and hardware.
- Intellectual Freedom StatementIntellectual freedom is the freedom to conduct research, teach, learn, speak, and publish, subject to the norms and standards of scholarly inquiry, without interference or penalty, wherever the search for truth and understanding may lead. The University upholds this freedom as a fundamental principle to be applied in decision making, within the limits of the University's resources. It reflects the University's commitment to free and responsible enquiry as essential to the conduct of a free and democratic society and to the quest for intellectual, moral and material advancement through informed comment and debate.
- Intensive Schools Guidelines for Unit CoordinatorsThese Guidelines provide advice to Unit Coordinators in planning, organising and running intensive schools. These Guidelines should be read in conjunction with the Intensive Schools Policy.
- Intensive Schools PolicyThis Policy sets out parameters for defining, planning and conducting Intensive Schools for units and courses, in order to ensure consistency and minimum standards in approach across the University, and to ensure that Intensive Schools will add value to the student experience.
- International Student Transfer ProceduresInternational Student Transfer Between Registered Providers or Locations Procedure
- International Student Transfer RuleInternational Student Transfer Rule
- IT Server Room Access ProceduresThis procedure outlines the processes to be followed when granting or revoking access to the ITD Server Rooms. The procedure also covers the responsibilities and requirements for University Representatives when accessing the University's ITD Server Rooms.
- ITD Disk Space Allocation Operating Procedures(Expired)ITD Disk Space Allocation Operating Procedures