View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Yarm Gwanga Acceptance and Refusal GuidelineThese Guidelines explain what constitutes a correct authorisation and what does not, which may therefore result in a refusal.
- Yarm Gwanga Complaints GuidelineThis guideline provides carers and all other users of Yarm Gwanga services with a consistent approach to the management of complaints.
- Yarm Gwanga Delivery and Collection of Children GuidelineYarm Gwanga Delivery and Collection of Children Guideline
- Yarm Gwanga Educational Programming and Curriculum GuidelineThis guideline sets out Yarm Gwanga’s expectations for Educator’s documenting and guiding children’s learning and satisfies the National Quality Standard 1: Educational Program and Practice.
- Yarm Gwanga Emergency and Evacuation GuidelineYarm Gwanga recognises that the safety and wellbeing of each child, educator and person using the service is paramount. On the occasion that the service is required to be evacuated or locked down to minimise the risk of harm or exposure to danger on the premises, these Guidelines contribute to the completion of the relevant process in a rehearsed, timely, calm and safe manner.
- Yarm Gwanga Excursions GuidelineYarm Gwanga Excursions Guideline
- Yarm Gwanga Food and Beverage Dietary GuidelineYarm Gwanga Food and Beverage Dietary Guideline
- Yarm Gwanga Governance and Management GuidelineFor the purposes of clause 168 (2) (l) of the Education and Care Services National Regulations this Guideline is considered to be the policy and procedure. These Guidelines address the following National Quality Standards Quality Area 7 Governance and Leadership.
- Yarm Gwanga Incident, Injury, Trauma and Illness Administration of First Aid GuidelineYarm Gwanga Incident. Injury, Trauma and Illness Administration of First Aid Guideline
- Yarm Gwanga Infectious Diseases and Immunisation GuidelineThis Guideline will provide clear procedures to follow to manage and minimise the spread of infectious diseases, illnesses and infestations relating to children attending Yarm Gwanga.
- Yarm Gwanga Interactions With Children GuidelineThis Guideline provides a framework for interactions with children in Yarm Gwanga services, and applies to all UNE Representatives, children and families, and all visitors to the Yarm Gwanga services.
- Yarm Gwanga Medical Conditions GuidelinesYarm Gwanga Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Yarm Gwanga Providing a Child Safe Environment GuidelineThis Guideline outlines Yarm Gwanga's commitment to child safety and the provision of an environment that ensures the safety, health and wellbeing of children at all times.
- Yarm Gwanga Safe Sleep and Rest Practices Guideline These Guidelines demonstrate Yarm Gwanga's adherence to legislative requirements and best practice around safe sleep and rest practices. They acknowledge that children need a relaxing, comfortable environment that is safe and well supervised to ensure healthy and secure rest.
- Yarm Gwanga Staff Code of ConductThis Code of Conduct acknowledges the importance of ensuring Yarm Gwanga staff adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct in accordance with Early Childhood Australia Code of Ethics (2016) and The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (1991). The Code and its associated documents provide an ethical framework for the decisions, actions and conduct of all staff members including students, volunteers and visitors.
- Yarm Gwanga Staffing Guideline - Responsible Person, Nominated Supervisor, and Educational LeaderThis Guideline provides information on the roles and responsibilities of the Responsible Person, Role of Nominated Supervisor and Educational Leader at Yarm Gwanga
- Yarm Gwanga Student, Academics, Visitors and Volunteers GuidelineThese Guidelines supplement the University's rules, policies, procedures and guidelines regarding Staff Code of Conduct, Protection and Students and Volunteers.
- Yarm Gwanga Sun Protection GuidelineYarm Gwanga Sun Protection Guideline
- Yarm Gwanga Water Safety GuidelineYarm Gwanga Water Safety Guideline