View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Mailing List Operating ProcedureTo provide operating procedure for the setting up and use of University Mail Lists.
- Management and Storage of Research Data and Materials PolicyThe UNE Management and Storage of Research Data and Materials Policy outlines the responsibilities of the University, Heads of Schools, Research Centres and Institutes, and researchers, with respect to the retention, storage, accessibility, and disposal of all research data and materials in accordance with the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (ACRCR) and other legislative, ethical and contractual requirements.
- Management and Storage of Research Data and Materials ProceduresThese procedures provide a framework to operationalise UNE's Management and Storage of Research Data and Materials Policy. Following this procedures will help comply with the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research.
- Market Loading Allowance PolicyThe University recognises the importance of the ability to attract and retain the expertise needed to deliver on its strategic priorities. In order to attract and retain staff in an increasingly competitive market, the University may pay market based salary loadings or allowances to:
- Provide Heads of Cost Centres with an ability to attract and retain staff where current market conditions result in the University being unable to compete for key staff; and
- Assist Heads of Cost Centres to have the flexibility to award an allowance to attract and/or retain staff where the impact of taking no action will adversely impact on the achievement of key strategic outcomes.
- Market Loading Allowance ProceduresThese procedures provide guidance on the application of the Market Loading Allowance Policy.
- Media PolicyThis policy provides direction for the co-ordination of contact between UNE and the media. It covers a staff member's responsibilities in relation to direct contact with the media, as well as outlining obligations in regards to the management and dissemination of information, which could reasonably reach the media.
- Memorandum of UnderstandingMEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) are non-legally binding agreements between UNE and other organisations. MOUs are not to be used between UNE Faculties, Schools, Centres, Directorates or other areas. A memo is the most appropriate way to document agreements between UNE Faculties, Schools, Centres, Directorates or other areas.
- Multicultural Action PlanThe Multicultural Management Plan outlines the University of New England's aims to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse population.