View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Gender Representation on Decision Making and Advisory Committees PolicyThe Policy on Gender Representation on Decision-Making and Advisory Committees aims to achieve increased representation of women in the leadership and membership of decision-making and advisory committees in the University, with the ultimate aim of equal representation.
- General Password PolicyThe purpose of this policy is to establish a standard for creation of strong passwords and the protection of those passwords.
- General RulesThese General Rules are generically applied to the UNE Student population (with some exceptions outlined at Rule 3), covering matters not addressed within specific course rules or academic rules or policies.
- General Server Security GuidelinesThe purpose of this policy is to establish standards for ITD staff and for any other operational group responsible for server administration for the base configuration of internal server equipment that is owned and/or operated by UNE.
- Gifts and Benefits ProceduresThese procedures provide guidance on how the Gifts and Benefits Rule should be applied in the course of undertaking official duties as an employee of the University.
- Gifts and Benefits RuleThis Rule provides University Representatives a framework to be used in decision making about the offering and receiving of Gifts and Benefits in the course of their official duties.
- Governing Research Institutes and Centres PolicyThis policy regulates the establishment, administration, approval and review of Research Institutes and Centres. Cooperative Research Centres (CRCs) are not covered by this policy as they are subject to different approval mechanisms under the auspices of the Commonwealth Government.
- Governing Research Institutes and Centres ProceduresThese procedures prescribe the establishment, administration, approval and review of research Institutes and Centres.
- Graduate Attributes ProceduresGraduate Attributes Procedures
- Graduation ProceduresGraduation Procedures
- Graduation RuleGraduation Rule