View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- e-publications at UNE Deposit, Collection and Access ProcedureThese Procedures provide guidance for staff and students of the University in the implementation of the e-publications@UNE Deposit, Collection and Access Rule.
- e-publications at UNE Deposit, Collection and Access RuleThe purpose of e-publications@UNE is to acquire, store, make discoverable, and make accessible where possible, all the research outputs of the University of New England, including material identified as submitted research outputs in the Open Access to UNE Research Publications and Data Policy.
- EEO Management Plan 2007 -2010(Expired)EEO Management Plan 2007 -2010
- Election of Chancellor or Deputy Chancellor RuleThis Rule provides the method by which the election of a new Chancellor or Deputy Chancellor will take place where there is a Vacancy.
- Elite Athlete, Australian Defence Force (ADF) Reserve and Emergency Services Volunteer Students ProceduresThe University supports students who are formally recognised elite athletes, or who are members of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) Reserves and/or an Emergency Services Volunteer and provides strategies that ensure that they are not unduly disadvantaged academically or financially as a consequence of their participation in these activities.
- Email Operating ProceduresThis procedure outlines the conditions of use of the University's email service. This service is provided to University Representatives, Students and Approved Affiliates to support teaching, learning, research and administrative activities.
- Emergency Management PlanThe University of New England has developed an Emergency Management Plan (EMP) for all UNE controlled sites. This plan will provide for the safety of occupants and visitors, in the event of an emergency incident. An emergency incident is an event that directly and significantly threatens life or
- Employment of Close Relatives and Other Close Associates PolicyThe purpose of this policy is to set out the University's position on staff members who are in a Close Personal Relationship.
- Employment of Close Relatives and Other Close Associates ProceduresThese procedures provide guidance on the application of the Employment of Close Relatives and Other Close Associates Policy.
- Energy Management PolicyThe Energy Management Policy outlines the University's commitment to the effective use of Energy in the pursuit of its strategic goals.
- English Language Requirements for Admission RuleThis Rule establishes the University's English language requirements for admission, irrespective of the study location or study mode, for all students admitted to a UNE award or non-award unit, consistent with the requirements of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and the Provider Course Accreditation Standards under the Higher Education Standards Framework.
- English Language Requirements Higher than the University Minimum Requirement AnnexThis annex provides a statement of the English language requirements for admission to courses that have identified the need for a higher English language entry standard than that established as the minimum University requirement in the English Language Requirements for Admission Rule.
- Environment and Sustainability PolicyThis policy statement will provide a broad framework for guiding environmentally responsible and sustainable practices and outlines, in general terms, the commitment of UNE to the concept of Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD). The specific guidelines and procedures developed within this framework will form an integral part of the management practices in all areas and at all levels within the University.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy StatementThis policy statement outlines the University's commitment to equal employment opportunity and freedom from all forms of discrimination.
- Extensions to Research Student Candidature PolicyExtensions to Research Student Candidature