View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Financial Delegations RuleThe purpose of this policy is to establish and communicate the delegated authority levels for committing University funds.
- Financial Management RuleThis Rule outlines UNE's obligations to ensure appropriate and consistent financial and financial risk management for UNE and its controlled entities.
- Firearms RuleThis policy outlines the requirements of firearms on the campus.
- Fraud and Corruption Control PlanThe purpose of the Fraud and Corruption Control Plan (the Plan) is to implement the University's (UNE) Fraud and Corruption Prevention Rule (the Rule). The Plan establishes an appropriate strategic framework that defines management and staff responsibilities and facilitates the implementation of robust practices for the effective detection, investigation and prevention of fraud and corruption within UNE.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention RuleThis rule is designed to mitigate the University's exposure to maladministration, fraud and corrupt conduct by establishing a governance framework that will identify and reduce the possibility of these type of incidents occurring.
- Functions of the Vice-Chancellor RuleThis Rule sets out the functions of the Vice-Chancellor and the authority delegated to the Vice-Chancellor in accordance with Section 17 of the University of New England Act, 1993 (NSW).