View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Online Learning Resources ProceduresLearning Resources Procedures
- Online Learning Resources RuleLearning Resources Policy
- Open Access to UNE Research Publications and Data PolicyThis policy provides a framework for the University's commitment to provide open access to the outputs of University scholarship and research, in recognition that free and open access to publicly-funded research offers significant social and economic benefit. Compliance with this policy enables UNE Authors to meet the requirements of research funding bodies for responsible publication and dissemination of research outputs.
- Open Access to UNE Research Publications and Data ProceduresThese procedures provide guidance for UNE Authors in providing open access to the outputs of UNE scholarship and research, and in enabling UNE Authors to meet the requirements of research funding bodies for responsible publication and dissemination of research outputs.
- Organisational Resilience ProceduresThese procedures apply to the business continuity documentation for all key organisational processes.
- Organisational Resilience RuleThis Rule outlines the University of New England's commitment to organisational resilience, and provides authority and direction to the management activities involved in increasing the University's resilience and adaptability to changing environments