View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the UNE Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The UNE Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- UNE College Debtor Procedures The UNE Colleges Debtor Procedures apply to all Residents of University Colleges to whom an official offer to reside in a College has been made and who has accepted the terms of the UNE Residential System Accommodation Agreement. The University has adopted procedures to ensure a Resident understands their responsibilities paying fees under the UNE Residential System Accommodation Agreement and the recovery and process that may be taken by the University against the Resident.
- UNE Colleges Eviction ProceduresThe UNE Colleges Eviction Procedures apply to all Residents of University Colleges to whom an official offer to reside in a College has been made and who has accepted the terms of the UNE Residential System Accommodation Agreement.
- UNE Governance - Policy Framework ProceduresProcedures for the development of documents under Policy Framework as oulined in the UNE Governance Framework
- UNE Governance Chart GuidelineThis guideline provides a graphical representation of the governance structures at UNE
- UNE Governance FrameworkThe purpose of this Rule is to provide a framework outlining the way in which the University is governed, and to explain the connections between the components of governance at the University.
- UNE Web Forum, Blog, Wiki and Social Networking Operating Procedures(Expired)This operating procedure outlines the conditions of use of the UNE's web forum, social networking services. These services are provided to the UNE community in order to support its teaching, learning, research and administrative activities.
- Unit Approval ProceduresUnit Approval Procedures
- University Medals PolicyUniversity Medals Policy
- University Medals Selection ProceduresUniversity Medals Selection Procedures
- University Seal and Signing Documents RuleThe University has a Seal as an identifier of its status as a body corporate. The Seal may be used to authenticate documents in the University's name and is most commonly affixed to testamurs and other award certificates, but may also be affixed to deeds, agreements and to other such documents as Council may determine. Affixing the Seal to a document indicates that the document is formal, or in the case of a deed, creates legally binding relations. Deeds, agreements and other documents to which the University is a party may only be signed by persons authorised to do so on behalf of the University.
- University Secretary RuleThis Rule identifies the role and responsibilities of the University Secretary
- User Registration Operating ProcedureThe objective of this procedures is to specify the conditions under which members of the University community register for use of the University's centrally managed ICT services.